About Me

My photo
The Upper Peninsula, Michigan, United States
I have been writing fiction as long as I have been able to read. My stories turned into novels before I knew what a novel was. Their characters were my companions in adventures of my imagination. Sharing those adventures with readers is enjoyable and rewarding. I welcome you, my readers, as friends and guides within my fictional world.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Elusive Lure of the Cane

I've been spending a great amount of time writing a scene about a wife's first erotic caning from her more experienced husband. I want to show the tension of apprehension as well as the excitment of anticipation, her desire for the intensity of the experience. On top of that, I want to show her husband's skill and dominant nature, as well as his patient sensitivity to her feelings, and the depth of the love bond they share. It's a tall order, in which I need to blend reality with imagination, acquired knowledge with personal experience. I want fantasy that feels real and believable.

I don't know if I can do all that, but it's a challege I can't resist. Of course, I won't know the answer until its finished and others have time to try in on for size.

2 comments:

sixofthebest said...

Wrie the story from when the husband and wife return from a gala evening all dressed up in their finest clothes. Where the husband turns up his wife's evening dress, takes down her panties, and while she is just wearing garter-belt and stockings, canes that voluptous bare bottom of hers, a dozen strokes.

Jade Alanson said...

Good idea Six; but alas, it's already written and part of Welcome to Bradyland.

Jade